Website Terms and Conditions
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website. As far as permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in this site. This website is designed to provide general information about us. You must verify all information with us before taking any action in reliance upon it. As a condition of you being allowed free access to the material on our website, you accept that we will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information within it. We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information in this website. Some (hypertext) links in this site may lead you to websites that are not under our control. If you activate any of these links you will leave our website and we will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website that is not under our control. These website terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these website terms and conditions shall be held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. We will not accept responsibility for compliance with the laws of any other jurisdiction.
Terms and Conditions of Referral Gifts
- If you refer someone to us, you become a Friend of Brooke Thornham (FOBT). FOBT status entitles you to receive a referral gift if we place someone you refer to us, subject to these terms and conditions. Existing candidates, or clients, have FOBT status automatically.
- The referral scheme offer excludes individuals referred who are already currently registered with Brooke Thornham and actively seeking work through us; or individuals who have already been referred to us by someone else.
- No cash alternative is available.
- To qualify for a referral reward, a referred candidate must be placed within 12 months of the referral, and an instruction from a referred client must be satisfied by us within 12 months of the referral.
- We can only accept candidate referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who can prove they are eligible to work in the UK.
- You must confirm that you have an individual’s permission for their details to be passed on to us.
- You do not become eligible to receive one of the above referral rewards until the placed candidate has served 8 weeks of their employment in the role.
- Referral rewards do not apply to fixed term contract placements of less than 3 months.
- Brooke Thornham’s decision on any reward or the operation of these terms is final.