Looking for the most up-to-date advice on the legal job market for newly qualified solicitors? Look no further than Florit Brooke’s 2017 NQ Solicitors’ Survival Guide, now available to download for free.
Now in its third edition, our e-book has been fully updated with the most current information for trainee solicitors qualifying in 2017 and 2018.
Written by Florit Brooke’s team of legal recruitment experts, our NQ Solicitors’ Survival Guide is ideal for those just embarking on their legal careers. The Guide is based on our experiences working with newly qualified solicitors, such as their concerns about the current legal job market; the elements of job-hunting they were most and least comfortable with; and the most common gaps in their industry knowledge.
The result? A comprehensive, informative resource full of expert advice, created especially to support trainee solicitors looking for legal jobs in Yorkshire. Our NQ Solicitors’ Survival Guide will help demystify the recruitment market and enable you to avoid its pitfalls – whether you’re changing firms or being retained, our e-book covers everything you need to get started in choosing your ideal NQ job.
Subjects covered in the guide include:
- Recruitment consultants– how do you choose the right one to help you succeed?
- CVs– how do you write one that will secure you interviews?
- Timing– when is the best time to start the process?
- Practice areas – what’s hot and what’s not in 2017?
- Interview preparation – how to succeed in some of the more challenging meetings.
- Alternative careers– after 2 years, you’re not so sure you want to be a lawyer – so what do you do next?
Interested in reading our 2017 NQ Solicitors’ Survival Guide? Click here to download your copy now.